Our Advertisers Help Support The Newberg Report Adams & Company Real Estate - Exceptional Properities of North Texas   

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    Best nickname is what RangersApologist called him: The Albertross. The Angels have given up on him and his quarter billion dollar contract. The fans are booing him. He got benched tonight. So, game 27 and still no home run. LMAO!

Not only was he benched, the manger told him not to take batting practice either.

Since April 20, Pujols has really gone downhill. During that span, he’s hitting .093 (5-for-54) with one RBI, one extra-base hit, a .140 OBP and a .111 slugging percentage.

Since April 20, Pujols has the worst batting average, OBP and slugging percentage in baseball.

Pujols has gone 37 regular-season games (27 this year, final 10 last year) without a multi-RBI game, the longest streak of his career. His previous longest streak was 27 games in 2002.

http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/po...it-rock-bottom

Worst Slug Pct in MLB
    Since April 20
    Albert Pujols .111
    Emilio Bonifacio .140
    Hanley Ramirez .176
    Danny Espinosa .182
    Adam Lind .184

GM
    Well his homerless streak just ended. 3rd AB today hit a 2-2 pitch out for a 2 run HR.

Breaking News! Pujols just hit his first home run of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by RangersApologist View Post
    Well his homerless streak just ended. 3rd AB today hit a 2-2 pitch out for a 2 run HR.
    I hope this isn't a trend

GM
    Damn, I was hoping the streak would at least reach the quarter pole. Hopefully he doesn't thaw out too much before next weekend's series.
    Sixty percent of the time, I'm right every time.

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Flounder1 View Post
    I hope this isn't a trend
    I am just glad he got it out of the way before coming to Texas. That would have been the worst, him breaking the drought against our pitchers.

From Tyler on angelswin.com: