Our Advertisers Help Support The Newberg Report Adams & Company Real Estate - Exceptional Properities of North Texas   

Spokane Indians Jersey Auction: Profar, Olt, Skole, Deglan, Alfaro, and more!

The Spokane Indians are giving fans a unique way to get closer to their favorite team by offering the opportunity to purchase authentic game-worn Indians home jerseys. The jerseys were worn by Spokane players during the 2009, 2010, and 2011 seasons, and feature some of the top prospects in the Texas Rangers farm system.

The auction is highlighted by a jersey of Jurickson Profar, the number seven overall prospect in baseball according to MLB.com, but also includes jerseys of former first round picks Mike Olt, Zach Cone, Jake Skole, Kellin Deglan, and Kevin Matthews, and other highly-touted prospects such as Jorge Alfaro, Rougned Odor, Will Lamb, and Robbie Ross.

The auction is scheduled to go live Tuesday, February 21st at 12:00 PM EST and will run until Friday, March 2nd at 5:00 PM EST.

The auction link: http://spokaneindians.milbauctions.com/gallery.cfm

Good luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images

So there is a discount on "Odor" right?

I'm really thinking about flying up to Spokane for a weekend to see that team. There could be unbelievable talent on that team with Ronny Guzman, Luis Sardinas, Alfaro, Luis Marte, Mazara, Rough Odor, David Perez, Victor Payano, etc. Not all those guys will be on that team but a lot of them will - plus some of the 5 picks we have in the top 100 picks from the April draft.

Doug - we seriously have to cook up some business excuse to go up there on a Friday and see a couple of games!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaisersoze View Post
    So there is a discount on "Odor" right?

I'm really thinking about flying up to Spokane for a weekend to see that team. There could be unbelievable talent on that team with Ronny Guzman, Luis Sardinas, Alfaro, Luis Marte, Mazara, Rough Odor, David Perez, Victor Payano, etc. Not all those guys will be on that team but a lot of them will - plus some of the 5 picks we have in the top 100 picks from the April draft.

Doug - we seriously have to cook up some business excuse to go up there on a Friday and see a couple of games!
    I totally agree!

I smell an offsite!!