My Worst Nightmare

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Worst Nightmare

The Astros and Yankees in the ALCS and you know one of them is going to win.

I want the Astros to win for their city and fans.

Comment

Me, too, but it's terrible they are there and our Rangers aren't. It's a nightmare! A tough choice. I'd prefer neither ever make it to the postseason again.

Comment

Don't worry. The Heat is On. The Dude is sure Texas will come back somehow to make the World Series.

Comment

Originally posted by Flounder1
          Me, too, but it's terrible they are there and our Rangers aren't. It's a nightmare! A tough choice. I'd prefer neither ever make it to the postseason again.
          I hated to say it but the Astros have way more talent than anyone in the division from top to bottom. So, they'll be back.

Comment

Yeah, the Astros have arrived. They're going to be on top of the West for a while. The rest of the division has to find a way to take advantage of when they have an off year.

Comment

Originally posted by RangersBamBam View Post
              Yeah, the Astros have arrived. They're going to be on top of the West for a while. The rest of the division has to find a way to take advantage of when they have an off year.
              Their biggest weakness will be in their rotation. Neither McCuller's nor Keuchel have shown they can put up 200 innings without breaking down. Verlander was a good pickup but he's getting older.

Comment

It was a terrible situation where no matter who won it was miserable.

GO DODGERS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flounder1 View Post
                  It was a terrible situation where no matter who won it was miserable.

GO DODGERS!!
                  I don't really root against teams but its tempting to root against the Astros. I'm rooting for the Dodgers because I have a zillion friends that are Dodger fans, plus I want to see Kershaw get a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaisersoze View Post

I don't really root against teams but its tempting to root against the Astros. I'm rooting for the Dodgers because I have a zillion friends that are Dodger fans, plus I want to see Kershaw get a ring.
                    I'm rooting for the Dodgers, as well. I realize it's sorta like our alliance with Stalin during WWII being that they are based in California, but note we are typing in English today, not German. And, I can't handle my Houston friends and relatives throwing Game Six in my face every time they gloat about the Astros winning the World Series. And they will gloat, if they win it!

If there is anything we know about Texans, they like to brag. And Houston Texans like to brag about nothing more than how they bested North Texans. This is a serious rivalry, and the only way to approach it is to hope the Dodgers win. I want the Texas Rangers to be the first Texas team to win a World Series.

If the Yankees were playing the Dodgers would the Red Sox fans be cheering the Yankees? Hell no.

When the Cardinals were playing the Rangers were the Cubs fans cheering the Rangers? Of course they were!

So, I'm sticking with tradition. You want your rival to lose no matter what.

GO DODGERS! Crush them, Yu! Let's see you get that perfect game this time.

Comment

I root for the Dodgers because they are my second favorite team and have been since I was a kid watching Drysdale and Koufax against the hated Yanks.

Comment

have always loved the dodgers. Great ballpark. has been a class organization. dont know about know but they have always done a lot of things right

Comment

Me, too. Lots of fond childhood memories of the Dodgers.

Comment

Working...
                          X