cashner needs to pitch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cashner needs to pitch

KC and Seattle are under the gun for starting pitching paxton and cahill are down and both are legitimate wild card contenders.

Probably not best practice to have guys with injuries pitch just hoping we can showcase them. One, it's likely going to effect the performance in which you're hoping he does well. Two, not a good look on management going forward if that injury ends up complicating things towards a DL visit opposed to just missing a turn in the rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by saclare View Post
      Probably not best practice to have guys with injuries pitch just hoping we can showcase them. One, it's likely going to effect the performance in which you're hoping he does well. Two, not a good look on management going forward if that injury ends up complicating things towards a DL visit opposed to just missing a turn in the rotation.
      Agreed. We don't know the details, don't have enough information as fans to know if a guy's health should allow/preclude him playing.

Comment

wierd take guys. guess i never saw that opinion coming no one is going to expect a guy to pitch injured. I kind of thought that was a given. Just meant there was a great opportunity for trade sitting there if we can get him on a mound.

Comment

Well you start these threads with a quick one sentence thought, what else do we have to go by? Circumstances suck, obviously everyone involved would rather he be pitching, and I get what you're trying to imply. But I also think stuff like this could have fit into multiple threads, or more defined, the one explicitly about Cashner.

Comment

Originally posted by saclare View Post
            Well you start these threads with a quick one sentence thought, what else do we have to go by? Circumstances suck, obviously everyone involved would rather he be pitching, and I get what you're trying to imply. But I also think stuff like this could have fit into multiple threads, or more defined, the one explicitly about Cashner.
            like I said I guess I was surprised that anyone would pitch a pitcher that was hurt. I laid out why I thought it was important for him to pitch with these other players down.

Comment

Cashner (neck) will take the hill against the Astros on Sunday, MLB.com's TR Sullivan reports.

Cashner was scratched from Tuesday's start due to a stiff neck, but appears ready to go for this weekend's outing after showing improvement over the course of the week. The right-hander has been pitching incredibly well as of late, providing five straight quality starts including a dandy against the Mariners during his last time out.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/ba...rubber-sunday/

Comment

Working...
              X