Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The heck with the next TORP, who is our next closer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last year's penchant for winning close games has turned into brutal 9th inning meltdown after meltdown. If we aren't buyers for a closer, this season is going down the drain.
    Last edited by RangersBamBam; 04-16-2017, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Or just move Bush into the role. He was lights out in the 8th inning today.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcap View Post
        Bush may be capable of closing but there have got to be better guys in the bullpen in general or we're screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcap View Post
          Not quite that simple. Dude literally just got back from the doctors office for repetitive soreness. This bullpen is kind of weak. They need Kela, Jeffress, and Bush to step up.

Comment

Originally posted by RangerDude2016 View Post

Not quite that simple. Dude literally just got back from the doctors office for repetitive soreness. This bullpen is kind of weak. They need Kela, Jeffress, and Bush to step up.
            bush is going to be the guy. He is a superior pitcher to dyson. If he could pitch in the 8th then he could have been pitching in the ninth. That was a managers decision not a doctors one

Comment

Originally posted by RangerDude2016 View Post

Don't worry, he saw the same Voodoo doctor that healed Napoli's hip and is 100% healthy now.

Comment

Who knew Dyson would suck this bad? If JD had a magic ball he could have went after another closer. Dyson has killed the team saw and the manager team him out there too much. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not up on options but does Dyson have options left? I guess the better question is, can he been sent down to work on his stuff? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

TexasAmerica @TexasAmerica
                    "Rangers recall Keone Kela, put Sam Dyson on DL with hand contusion

Comment

Originally posted by pibrew View Post
                      Who knew Dyson would suck this bad? If JD had a magic ball he could have went after another closer. Dyson has killed the team saw and the manager team him out there too much. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Who knew Tolleson would suck that bad? Or Nathan? Or Feliz? Those bullpen arms come and go quickly.

Comment

Those hand contusions can be a bitch, especially the kind that crop up in the ninth inning. Good to see Kela back nailing it down. I feel a big winning streak coming and hope Dyson gets that contusion remedied. We'll need him later on. He should see that doctor who repaired Napoli and Bush. I need his phone number, too, for my left hip, right knee and right big toe joint. LOL.

Comment

Hey, I guess that's one way of sending Dyson down to AAA... a bunch of rehabs.

Comment

Originally posted by Flounder1 View Post
                            Those hand contusions can be a bitch, especially the kind that crop up in the ninth inning.
                            Daniels: Dyson, you need to see the team Doctor.

Dyson: Doc, what's wrong with my hand?

Doctor: Your hand sucks right now.

Dyson:

Daniels: You are on the DL now.

Comment

they could have mentioned his head but the hand goes over much better

Comment

We should have traded for Doolittle when he was available last year. Not as a closer, but we need a LH reliever badly.

Comment

Working...
                                X