No announcement yet.

Broke-Ail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this guy is a fraud. His bullpens stink coming out of spring training. Pitchers dont get better under him. His lead dogs cant pitch the way they are supposed to. Holland leaves here and pitches two really good games while he got nothing out of him. He is a huge reason the rangers are not getting where they need to be.

Comment

Love the way Brocail is bringing along Leclerc in the majors. It's a feather in his cap.

Comment

Yea, just like he has Dyson.

Comment

Again, I think Flounder is onto something. This team is over bearded. It contributes to both getting too hot and also not optimal aerodynamically speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Flounder1 View Post
            Love the way Brocail is bringing along Leclerc in the majors. It's a feather in his cap.
            I think sadly any player that progresses does so on his own. I think the key to a good pitching coach is can he get a player back on track when he starts to falter. That is an area where we have not seen much from our vaunted pitching coach

Comment

He's Banister's guy. Maddux apparently wasn't. Isn't he the first pitching coach Banister has ever hired? Everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes experience changes perspective. It might take another hire or two to get it right.

Comment

"I'm not going to talk about my confidence in Sam right now," Banister said. "We'll have those discussions. It's obvious that we need for Sam to be good."

This statement confirms that the Rangers F.O. did not hire a genius to manage the team.
                That's OK though. Trade Darvish, Hamels, Lucroy and anyone else they can get get good minor prospects for in return and fire Bannister and his goons.
                Rebuilding time baby!

Comment

Yep, and if the Rangers follow the Cubs model, then it will be about 6 years before they have a team again.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcap View Post
                    Yep, and if the Rangers follow the Cubs model, then it will be about 6 years before they have a team again.
                    Yep, the Rangers are no longer a team that has to do a complete teardown and wait six years to compete. Right now they could simply replace Dyson with Kela and very likely soar to the top of the AL West standings. With Beltre and Ross on standby, it would be a slam dunk. As far as the future goes, they are in good shape with the pitching rich free agent market next year, money to burn, and little needs beyond pitching from 2018 on out. There is no need for Rangers fans to have long faces right now, to hyperventilate about imagined problems, and think the future is bleak. It's not. The future for this team is good now and in outlying years.

Comment

I think it is time to load up and make a pitch to ray searage. Give him what it takes to get him to move. with our budget we need a pitching coach that makes our guys better.

Comment

Working...
                      X