Our Advertisers Help Support The Newberg Report Adams & Company Real Estate - Exceptional Properities of North Texas    
Rangers Coupon Book - The Newberg Report

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rangers Coupon Book

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rangers Coupon Book

Hello!
    I was hoping someone here could help me out. The past couple of years I have gotten a coupon book for Rangers games. This is one where you tear off small coupons that have deals like buy one get one free, buy one get one 50% off, etc... I cannot find my book from last year and cannot remember the name of the company or website that sells these. Does anyone happen to know what I'm talking about and what the companies name is?

Thanks for the help!!

Re: Rangers Coupon Book

I think I remember this question last year. Did you run a search?
    Once again, the "wisdom" and truths of Josey Wales topples under the crushing weight of......reality.
    Quote attributed to Doug.

Comment

Yeah I think I had to ask here last year also. I tried a search but it didn't bring up anything. This year I will be sure to remember so that I don't have to keep asking you guys each year!

Comment

The name of the company was SmartCircle. (http://www.smartcircle.com) Unfortunately I don't see the tickets out there this year. In fact I don't remember them being there LAST year - but I do remember seeing them at Costco after the season started.

Comment

Thanks!! You are right, it's Smart Circle. You actually have to call them to order it for some reason. I just called them and they said they will be available later this week. I appreciate it, I'll try to remember for next season!

Comment

Originally posted by JoseCardenal
            The name of the company was SmartCircle. (http://www.smartcircle.com) Unfortunately I don't see the tickets out there this year. In fact I don't remember them being there LAST year - but I do remember seeing them at Costco after the season started.
            Is this real? Outside of calling them do they go to Costco's?
            Rangers Fan Since 1988

Comment

Hi, its Andy with the Rangers. The Smart Circle ticket sheets go on sale next week. The best way to get one is to contact the regional sales manager for Smart Circle, Andrew Burns at andrew@asburnsinc.com.

The Costco and Sams club coupon sheets are different and not as good of a deal. Those go on sale in the next few weeks as well.

Thanks

Andy Silverman
              EVP Sales - Texas Rangers

Comment

Just got through ordering my Rangers Smart Circle sheet through Rachel @ 817.684.7000.

$40 for:
                4 free any day tickets (excludes Red Sox, Yankees, Dodgers, Opening Day) - Corner Box & Below
                2 free Sun-Thu games (same exclusions)
                2 or 4 tickets (can't remember which) for 1/2 off for Lexus Club seats , plus a couple more for Corner Box & Below

(I'll update this post to confirm when I get it in the mail - i'm doing this recap from memory and there aren't as many brain cells as their used to be)

Great for those of us who can't commit to the larger packages.

BTW - did you see the $10 RedOut seats for the KC Series??

Comment

Just got through ordering my Rangers Smart Circle sheet through Rachel @ 817.684.7000.

$40 for:
                  4 free any day tickets (excludes Red Sox, Yankees, Dodgers, Opening Day) - Corner Box & Below
                  2 free Sun-Thu games (same exclusions)
                  2 or 4 tickets (can't remember which) for 1/2 off for Lexus Club seats , plus a couple more for Corner Box & Below

(I'll update this post to confirm when I get it in the mail - i'm doing this recap from memory and there aren't as many brain cells as their used to be)

Great for those of us who can't commit to the larger packages.

Rachael sounds cute on her voice mail!
                  "I humbly promise I will do my level-best not to be douche-baggy to the best of my abilities"~ josh Lewin 4/6/10

Comment

Sho did. 2 seats in section 42 (the triangle shaped one on first base by the foul poul) for the lady and I for 23 dollars. Epic Win. Plus a free Jack Ingram concert afterward.

Comment

Finally Tally - received mine today. All seats up to Corner Box unless otherwise noted, and exclude opening day in addition to notes:

4 - Free home games (no yankees, sox, dodgers)
                      2 - Free home games Sun (no yankees, sox, dodgers)
                      8 (EIGHT!, in my best Norm-drop voice) - Buy one-get one free home games
                      3 - (save the Monty Python references) 50% off single game tickets
                      2 - Buy one-get one free Lexus Club Box tickets
                      $250 off a Suite Rental (mutually agreeable date)

$40.

Comment

I bought one of these from my manager at work, who is a season ticket holder. Great, great value, I'm sure I'll use them all before the ASB.

Comment

Originally posted by TxSt06

Sho did. 2 seats in section 42 (the triangle shaped one on first base by the foul poul) for the lady and I for 23 dollars. Epic Win. Plus a free Jack Ingram concert afterward.
                          That's an awesome deal. I have a friend getting married that weekend so I can't make the trip down..........I'm not pleased with him.

Comment

Working...
                          X