Jim Leyland stinkpalms Ron Washington

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Leyland stinkpalms Ron Washington

Detroit Tigers' manager Jim Leyland "stinkpalmed" Ron Washington yesterday..

AP Photographers caught Leyland sticking his hand down his pants then shaking Ron Washington's hand.

If I knew how to post pictures on here I would... They have photographic evidence of it here:

http://www.sportsinferno.com/threads...Ron-Washington

Classless.

I dunno if it is classless as much as it is just gross. :-|

Comment

His hand is in the front, and it's not low enough to be where his junk is. Anybody ever seen "Married with Children"? Al Bundy has this thing where he sticks his hand down into his pants. I've seen where some guys in real life do it aswell. Leyland probably does it too. Judging by those pictures, Leyland was watching Tiger Batting Practice, Wash comes around, walks up to him, says something, and like two adult men are supposed to do, he extends his hand and they shake hands. I think folks need to take a chill pill.

Comment

Originally posted by CJD02 View Post
        His hand is in the front, and it's not low enough to be where his junk is. Anybody ever seen "Married with Children"? Al Bundy has this thing where he sticks his hand down into his pants. I've seen where some guys in real life do it aswell. Leyland probably does it too. Judging by those pictures, Leyland was watching Tiger Batting Practice, Wash comes around, walks up to him, says something, and like two adult men are supposed to do, he extends his hand and they shake hands. I think folks need to take a chill pill.
        We could have done so much with this thread. Why did you have to ruin it?

Comment

The reality: Leyland is in Detroit (as far north as Canada). It's October...he's got the circulation of any older man (weak) and his hands are cold.

The other reality: The pic sequence made me laugh out loud.

Comment

Working...
          X