Discovering who Rangers fans really are

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discovering who Rangers fans really are

I recently posted a survey specifically for Rangers fans, as a way to better understand how the fan crowd is growing and changing.

I posted the survey on Rangers Opening Day and have had a large number of fans that have taken the survey, but I wanted to make sure that I get good sampling of Newberg Report readers to participate. Please spend 5 minutes to take the survey at the URL below:

http://rangersfanstats.com/2011/04/0...rs-fan-survey/

If there is a large enough number of Newberg Report readers that participate, then I create a special report of findings specifically to NR readers and post it here, in addition to the findings for all Rangers fans.

In order to do that I need everyone to mark their survey submissions. Here is how: At the end of the survey there is a form where it asks you to submit your name and email if you want to stay up-to-date on surveys and results. You are not required to submit your name or email, but please put the word Newberg in the name field (along with your name, if you want to receive the survey results once they are completed).

Also, please let me know if you have any good questions or topics for followup surveys.

Go Rangers!

Chris Wilson
    @FreshPeel
    Last edited by freshpeel; 04-04-2011, 10:16 AM.
Working...
X