Delino's knee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delino's knee

It's kind of disappointing Delino wasn't in solidarity with Maxwell. But then again, every single player (and citizen) ought to be in solidarity as far as freedom of speech. One symbolic move isn't going to right so much wrong, but then again at some point you have to take a stand from a direct assault. What if "MLB" was swapped out for "NFL"?
    The Texidor Tornado

Originally posted by fireovid View Post
    It's kind of disappointing Delino wasn't in solidarity with Maxwell. But then again, every single player (and citizen) ought to be in solidarity as far as freedom of speech. One symbolic move isn't going to right so much wrong, but then again at some point you have to take a stand from a direct assault. What if "MLB" was swapped out for "NFL"?
    I don't think it's disappointing at all. As a Vietnam vet, I find it disrespectful and almost as bad as burning the flag. We were the most disrespected warriors to ever return from a conflict. No one ever said thanks but threw things at us, called us baby killers, and spit on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Redcap View Post

I don't think it's disappointing at all. As a Vietnam vet, I find it disrespectful and almost as bad as burning the flag. We were the most disrespected warriors to ever return from a conflict. No one ever said thanks but threw things at us, called us baby killers, and spit on us.
      Redcap...I want to give you a huge thanks for your service.

I join you in unity about the greatness of our country and its legacy--despite some of our flaws. There is an increasing ugliness in our country with people that want to tear us apart.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfarMVP View Post

Redcap...I want to give you a huge thanks for your service.

I join you in unity about the greatness of our country and its legacy--despite some of our flaws. There is an increasing ugliness in our country with people that want to tear us apart.
        I'd say taking on the First Amendment head-on wrapped in a fake flag of patriotism is a pretty flagrant attempt to tear us apart. As Jeb Bush said, the Chaos President. Certainly not mine, as I hold the First Amendment at the very heart & soul of what makes this country great.
        The Texidor Tornado

Comment

Working...
        X