No announcement yet.

ATTN: Ed. Database Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm getting the faux-data base error on Chrome, Opera, FF, and IE.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyEpoxy View Post
      I'm getting the faux-data base error on Chrome, Opera, FF, and IE.
      thanks - will confirm to Don that all browers are false error on posts. He is also working on a replacement core software upgrade to v.5, you can sample, play with old posts, and report comment and suggestions up in the major league sticky 'Testers'.
      E.

Comment

Originally posted by Trogdor79
        Is anybody else getting a "database error" every time you post a message/reply in a thread? I just got a new computer. Not sure if this a glitch with Newberg Report or Google Chrome or there's some setting on the browser I need to adjust.

This has been happening for the past several days.
        Yes. Every time. But it dies still post my message. However after I hit send, I have to hit back twice to get back to the forum. It did this about mid way through last season. I'm just now coming back but see the problem remains.

Comment

Originally posted by Incy29 View Post

Yes. Every time. But it dies still post my message. However after I hit send, I have to hit back twice to get back to the forum. It did this about mid way through last season. I'm just now coming back but see the problem remains.
          Incy - we got rid of that problem by stopping v.4 of the platform and going to v.5. What browser do you use? Sounds like you still have an old link in cache or etc.
          On Chrome, 'clear browsing data' should stop the database error. On other browsers, whatever command in browser settings is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by edcoffin
            Originally posted by Incy29 View Post

Incy - we got rid of that problem by stopping v.4 of the platform and going to v.5. What browser do you use? Sounds like you still have an old link in cache or etc.
            On Chrome, 'clear browsing data' should stop the database error. On other browsers, whatever command in browser settings is the same.
            I just use the forum runner app

Comment

Ah OK ... still have issues (inconsistent) with ForumRunner. thanks.

Comment

I can sort of use ForumRunner, but I can only respond to post by quoting them and can't post a new topic. And then it's real sketchy about posting that.

Comment

Forum Runner is actually working correctly now on my Android device. First time that's happened in about a year and a half. Been working good this last week.

Comment

Forum Runner is actually working correctly now on my Android device. First time that's happened in about a year and a half. Been working good this last week.
                    Still a little slow though when I post I get about 6 seconds of "contacting remote site". But better than before.

Comment

Working...
                    X