Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Game 1 - Mariners at Rangers

No gameday for 1st game of the season?
    Sick of seeing the previous game on my feed....

Rangers up 3-2 Top 6th now - Felix is not touchable but some walks and errors got us up.

Go Rangers!

one thing i didn't understand - 1st and 3rd and nobody out - why bunt Chirinos? was that a "safety squeeze"? and with elvis running...

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobay View Post
      one thing i didn't understand - 1st and 3rd and nobody out - why bunt Chirinos? was that a "safety squeeze"? and with elvis running...
      I think there was a mix up of some kind. Ether Odor missed a sign or Chirinos did.

Comment

Maybe we should start doing threads per series instead of random game ones. Anyways, seemed like we were really patient against King Felix, but that doesn't mean he gave us anything to hit. Haven't watched much of Ian Desmond, but he really swings for the fences.

Comment

One hit yesterday. How many hits against Iwakuma? 3? He, Gray and Sale seem to own us.

Comment

Originally posted by texassooner1 View Post
            One hit yesterday. How many hits against Iwakuma? 3? He, Gray and Sale seem to own us.

Until yesterday Felix had never lost an opening day game, either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev
              Until yesterday Felix had never lost an opening day game, either.
              Yesterday's game was amazing. A no hitter turned into a one hitter bloop single with three runs in the books against someone like the king. Rare!

Comment

Working...
              X