Our Advertisers Help Support The Newberg Report Adams & Company Real Estate - Exceptional Properities of North Texas    
Darvish - The Newberg Report

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darvish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darvish

Wow!...that was ugly. I'm sure he was just nervous and a couple of dink hits.

As I said before, this guy will need time to adjust. He was a nibbler in Japan and got away with it. His stuff plays just fine, but he's GOT to go after hitters.

Comment

I think the quality start may be in danger.
      "The Bill of Rights, jazz music and baseball...That's all we'll be remembered for anyway."

Comment

I bet TAG tells his Wilson Alvarez stories.
        "The Bill of Rights, jazz music and baseball...That's all we'll be remembered for anyway."

Comment

This might be the worst pitched start I've seen. Maybe not the worst results, but just in terms of pure pitching. Yuck.

Comment

He's just got the yips and it's causing release point issues. He should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by 363dp View Post
              He's just got the yips and it's causing release point issues. He should be fine.
              Oh I think he'll be fine in time.

Comment

The entire country of Japan just learned where Amory, Mississippi is on the map.

Comment

Best. CF HR Dance. Ever.

Comment

Dave Barnett talking about Tom House keeping pitchers healthy! If Mr. House ever tells you he can keep your kid's arm healthy, run don't walk away! He and Bobby V. never met a Ranger arm they couldn't wreck.
                    When a team is at the bottom, the problem is usually at the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Tythelip View Post
                      Dave Barnett talking about Tom House keeping pitchers healthy! If Mr. House ever tells you he can keep your kid's arm healthy, run don't walk away! He and Bobby V. never met a Ranger arm they couldn't wreck.
                      Amen Brutha!

Comment

Working...
                      X